TGS is seeking a Project Manager
Journalists Union of Turkey (TGS) is actively looking for a Project Manager (PM) who shall be responsible for the management of the recently awarded 4-years project focusing on press freedom campaigns and new media trainings.
The PM will be responsible for the daily implementation and management of the Union’s EU projects. She/He will play a pivotal liaison role with all internal and external stakeholders, spanning all Work Packages (WPs) and tasks of the project implementation. These include but are not limited to:
• Monitoring the overall progress regarding milestones and deliverables;
• Operationalization and timing of all activities in the project;
• Identification of any unanticipated risks;
• Acting as the center of communication between all internal and external stakeholders;
• Champion the preparation of deliverables
• Preparation of the technical interim and final reports;
• Ensuring the timely submission of financial reports;
Essential Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
• Written and spoken English skills;
• Experience and knowledge in principles and techniques of EU projects
• Exceptional organizational skills and high attention to detail;
• Ability to cope with tight deadlines;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with dynamic and diverse staff;
• Team spirit and the ability to work independently.
• International experience or international exposure to best practices in project management;
• Experience/knowledge in international grant application and bid management processes;
How to apply
To apply, please send a single PDF file containing a letter of motivation and a CV (max. 2-page) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Proje Koordinatörü [your last name]” in the subject line.